Wednesday, March 18, 2009

21 and Invincible

I made it to twenty one years of age! I made it out alive!

My 21st birthday was not all one is hyped up to be... first, I was in Europe where the drinking age is SIXTEEN!!! and second, I came down with an awful cold that left me exhausted and extremely sick (which I am still fighting off now!) I still tried my best to celebrate the coveted birthday I have been waiting for since high school!!!

Even with the sickness I still managed to go out for a little bit with all my friends here in Copenhagen to a Discotek in the City. I ended up going home early, but many of my friends were out until the wee hours of the European morning! I was happy to hear that everyone had a good time... minus the birthday girl but it was okay I will celebrate again when I get back to the states!

My actual birthday consisted of good eats and lots of sleep. We all went up for brunch at O's American Breakfast and Barbecue and it was amazing later in the day, after my long nap, Jillian and i decided to grab some gelatto and it was AMAZING and perfect for a sore throat and a really bad cough. The night ended at Halifax, a fantastic burger joint right near my school. The burgers were to DIE for and the company and good atmosphere made it a great place to dine for a birthday dinner.

Over all my birthday was not your typical crazy 21st but I enjoyed it and I still love looking at my license and realizing that i will now be accepted as me at bars and not Ash....what a good feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment