Saturday, March 21, 2009

I biografen

Last night we had a lovely girls night out. Six of us went to a fancy Italian place for dinner and saw Confessions of a Shopaholic!

The movie experience was a bit different in Copenhagen and I think I enjoyed it better than seeing a movie in the states. First, we stocked up on candy from the endless amount of choices where you buy by the pound not in boxes where you can only choose one of something. This way you could choose any amount of different gummies or anything you want. The Danish people LOVE their liquorish so I tend to stay away from anything black!
"Palads" The movie theater in downtown Copenhagen (not my photo)

After our experience at the candy shop, we entered our small and comfortable theater with nine rows of seats with about 12 seats in each row. The seats were extra comfortable and no one was chilly or cold like you get in the theaters at home. It was intimate and just a different atmosphere from what I am used to. It was nice.

My weekend has been a relaxing one. I am officially packed for 3 weeks of travel in to one bag.... I doubt my parents can even believe that! Tomorrow at 13:00 I arrive at the airport ready to depart for my travel break in which I will be seeing London, Oxford, Barcelona, Rome, Florence, Pisa, Bournemouth, and Prague. I will try to blog as much as I have time for but I will be quite the busy world traveler these next three weeks. Vi Ses Hej hej!

No comments:

Post a Comment