Sunday, January 11, 2009

ready.set.go

Because my life has recently become one adventure to the next, from school in Minnesota to summers in San Francisco and Most recently a study abroad trip to Copenhagen, Denmark, I thought it was necessary to start a blog. I want to share my stories and photos about my travels and my new experiences in the new places that I visit.

As of now, I am at home in Appleton with my family. It is nice to be home but not very interesting. Next Sunday that will change. I will be landing in Copenhagen, Denmark to begin my semester abroad. I will be living in an apartment in the middle of the city, going to school, and seeing as much of Europe as I can. Though it will be fun, new, and exciting, I will still be taking 15 credits to keep my 4 year graduation time on schedule.

I do not know, nor do I have a goal, as to how much I will be posing, but I hope that I find time to post enough to keep everyone updated!

Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment